Wednesday, December 19, 2007

my baby's not such a baby



Look at sweet baby I! Isn't she so precious. She was a jem to photograph... slept the beginning half and then we got some awake photos. When I look at these, I'm reminded that Eli is not such a baby. Well, he'll always be my "baby" but the newborn babiness is gone. I will forever remember and treasure those times with each of my kids. I am starting the weaning process. My body just can't keep up with the demands of this growing boy. We'll take it slow, for both of our sakes! It's a bittersweet moment. Yet, how exciting is it to have an almost 1 year old toddling all over the house. I remember a year ago. Tired all the time, very uncomfortable and found it hard to wrap xmas gift, anxious to meet the little being growing in me. Some things you will always remember = )
As for other things, the girls had their xmas program this weekend at church. What a hoot! Mackie stood up there proudly with her chest out. Schuyler stood next to one of her good buds with a big grin across her face. We only took the video (no camera - too much to juggle). I can't wait to watch it again and, in the future some day it till give us a good laugh. Gma Riese - if you're reading, remind me to get this out when we see you at xmas time = )
We are going to visit Santa tomorrow. Can't wait to see what Eli will think!

No comments: