Saturday, September 22, 2007

"Another Saturday night...

and I ain't got nobody..." Okay, not exactly my situation. Mine would be more like, "Another Saturday night and I got too much proofing."

We had our first ever garage sale. We participated with quite a few other neighbors. I would have never imagined it would be SO much work. I got 5 hours of sleep on Thursday night. Mackie came down with a low grade fever Thursday evening. So, both her and Eli were up that night. So, it wasn't even a solid 5 hours of sleep. Friday went well. I was exhausted afterwards and sat down on the couch around 8:30 after a glass of wine. Mark said I was out within 5 minutes. Today was busy but I wasn't quite as sleep deprivated!

Here are a few pictures from our trip to GA.




I love this photography except for one thing...Can you guess what it is....?
Our feet are chopped off!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jill...
I love your pictures...nice "surf" in the background...and the one of you and Mark is lovely..even if yuor feet are gone:)
Can't wait for you to do some of your Dad and I. CA