Tuesday, January 23, 2007

colds & flu


The title pretty much sums up week #2. Both girls had colds and decided to share with Eli. It made for a couple of rough nights as he was congested and would startle himself awake. Sunday, I came down with some sort of flu. Papa took the girls overnight so I could get some rest and Mark took care of Eli, except for the nursing = ) As of now, everyone is on the amends. Knock on wood ;-)


Little man and I went to the Dr. today for a weight check. I am happy to report he is a healthy 8 lbs 15 oz. I don't remember if I mentioned it before, but we had some issues nursing but they seemed to be resolved now.


It is parent visitation night at Schuyler's dance. Looks like it's going to be a family affair for the Riese's. Can't wait to see what she's been up to!


I know I've been slacking on the blog and there are some of you requesting more updates. I promise to make a better effort! It's good to know that there are people out there reading it = )

No comments: