Monday, December 11, 2006

Theme Song

Here's a little fun on Monday... theme song. I have to admit, I do actually really like this song. Give it a try. And, if you're really brave, leave me a comment and let me know what your theme song is.


Your Theme Song is Soak Up The Sun by Sheryl Crow

"I've got no one to blame
For every time I feel lame
I'm looking up"

You're laid back, optimistic, and very together
Like the sun, people feel warm and comfortable around you

Our weekend went by in a whirl as they seem to do this time of year. The kids and I did a fun art project for xmas cards for the grandparents. Can't tell everyone as it might spoil the surprise for the grandparents that read this = ) Mark and I enjoyed dinner out on Saturday. It very well could be our last outing alone before 'lil bean makes his arrival. Papa watched the kids and helped him decorate his tree and watched the Grinch. Sunday, we went to see my friend and her now 1-month-old twins. Schuyler is going to be a fantastic help. Mack wanted to hold the baby but once in her arms, she didn't know what to think. And, she certainly didn't like me holding the baby. I think her exact words might have been "put the baby down now".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Aunt Jill! This is Megan. I love your pictures of the girls. I also loved the Christmas card that you sent us! You all look adorable!I hope to see you all soon!