Monday, July 24, 2006

A new favorite pic.


I love this picture. It's so them. I wasn't ready for this moment, or at least at the time I snapped it I didn't think I was - a photographer no-no. You should always be ready. But now, looking at it, I did capture it and I LOVE it. A moment. A moment of sisterly love. Hopefully, this is what they'll remember from their childhood!

Mark made great strides in putting back up our privacy fence in the back (wind knocked it down earlier this year). It's nice not to see straight into our neighbors house (I'm sure they feel the same way too)! The girls, Papa, and I went to the Farmer's Market on Saturday. Love going down for the food and atmosphere. Got some great pineapple brats and sweet corn. Unfortunately, they were out of the farm fresh chicken and buffalo steaks and the homemade root beer man was not there. Just means we'll have to go again! I volunteered in the NurseryZone Sunday at church. Not sure that's my calling but we'll see. We had 6 babies and 3 adults and what seemed like a lot of dirty diapers for only an hour!

Hope everybody has a good week ahead of them!

1 comment:

AnneMarie said...

what great photography you do! wow!
love being ready to capture that special moment!