Monday, February 18, 2008

Good help comes in small sizes!


Look who wants to be part of the action! Not a surprise. I'm still constantly amazed at how different he is from the girls. I understand that every child is different but I'm also a believer that boys and girls are different! He loves when they vacuum or the sound of the saw or pounding. He continues to climb! He has learned to climb onto the kitchen table. There really is no child proofing in his case!

We had a great Valentine's day! Mark made dinner, shrimp and noodles, and we enjoyed it by candlelight with the kids. I was also the first to experience the whirlpool bath, although I did have 2 intruders = ) Then I got to pay bills. That part wasn't so fun!

I am enjoying the day with the kids as none of them have daycare! Things are actually relaxing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures. What a helper. Just wait till he can get outside and help in the dirt and grass! Enjoyed the girls Sunday morning.

Love Ya!

Aunt Eileen